I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Monday, October 1, 2007

weekends are for birthdays, porches

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lauren's birthday brought us:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


1. Strangers covered in cake upstairs.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


2. Keg stands? (here, A. assists)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


3. Sparklers!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


4. Special surprise guests: Pilger, Jady, Timmy G.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


5. A slew of worthless texts that Sarah asked me to send her.
a. "J hispanic"
b. "The art whisperer loves Crad"
c. "1. Collegse. 2. Friends don't mean like friends. 3. c and jd"
(etc.)

Saturday brought us:

6. Nyssa's birthday! C brought Hit Sticks everywhere. Big hit.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


7. These kids in the kitchen. The short version is that Anthrax (L) was giving the girl (R) $5 to shave that poor boy. The whole thing was weird and perhaps not worth recounting.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


8. (overheard by Sarah) "I'm getting a new tat. It's gonna say 'Bad News Travels Fast', right here on my forearm. So when I'm driving, I can hang my arm out the window, and people will read it, and it'll say, 'Bad News Travels Fast'".
(Crust punk kid)

9. Porched at A's.
A: Sarah, I'll buy you some chips!
S: Don't worry about it. I don't feel like getting up.
A: No! I'll go for you! Don't be so fucking humble!
S: ...I don't think that's really what humble means.

10. "I just want to live in a place where if I want a quiet night in, I'll be able to hear the party in the next room" (A)



Peace out DK, nice to see you, Woods.

Plus, these two are keeping kissing all the time:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

pinchefresco said...

I don't remember saying that, but I believe you and I love it so much that I made it my "About Me."