I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Friday, October 5, 2007

LA MITAD SEGUNDA

6. Sarah, if you're going to make up stories, they shouldn't involve a red flag like somebody gettin' strangled. That was months ago, but we all remember it.

7. "I may have just grabbed Sarah's breast."

8. Frat boys and fistfights at SC? Oh great. Where do we go now?

9. "Wait, wait, I have been talking to you for an hour, and I only just realized you have a British accent. Have you really had it this whole time?"

(And, in related news, Genna's story about being trapped in an elevator with a dozen theater students all practicing their best Cockney on her wins Best Anecdote.)

10. "Do you think she would like it if we started calling her LOLauren?"

PS- We forgot this the other day, but Sarah has now told me twice, "You're a better man than I am."

No comments: