I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Saturday, October 6, 2007

OH HAI I'M WITH UR GLOW STICKZ, CHATTIN' WIT UR FILLOSFERZ

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Chelsea's text: "Map now. Leopardy later."

2. GLOOOOWWWW STICKSSSSS! Did that really happen?

3. "I'll take yes please for 1,000."

4. Shoulders is my new favorite game. How can we get J.K. to hang out all the time and teach us more frat games?

5. Even if he doesn't want to, Conrad will take a bike and get you cheese fries if you beg him enough times. That's why I want Conrad to live with me: so I have someone to get cheese fries for me.

6. Philosophers bring the party, apparently.

7. I broke your stereo.

8. When J.K. met Matt LeBlanc, he looked scared.

9. Sue gave Matt marker fur tattoos.

10. This morning, I had so many neon green glow stick juice stains all over my shirt.


Also, Eric has never been to the Italian Market.

2 comments:

Bangs said...

Conrad's brother

christophresh said...

eric, also, what I like so much is this: you have never been to Italian market
s'pilly