I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Friday, October 26, 2007

enough to swallow

Probably about a million people have lived at Beulah before Sarah and I rolled in and turned it Magical Tour Ride Experience.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We get mail for all these people. Sarah usually throws it out, but I like to open it and read it (perhaps heralding back to when I used to get to open Brad Pitt's creepy fan mail?). Anyway, last night we got a real gem:

(unsigned, typed, and simply addressed to "Marti" on the envelope)
Marti, Marti, Marti,


Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! you are not doing your job girl. You man has been a naughty boy these days. He is messing with a couple of people who you probably consider friends; Meeky (Iysharee girlfriend) and Nadiya (Snooky's sister) but they do not seem to think so. I also hear he is messing around with one of those Myers girls. I see it like this if your man is doing it you know his cousin is too. I hear he is messing with one of those Myers girls also. This seems to be enough to swallow for the time being, look to hear from me soon!!



Anonymity! Grammar reminiscent of something from Conrad 4's blog! Names possibly pulled from a late 80's Spike Lee Joint!

Things are so rad.

No comments: