I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Friday, October 5, 2007

five is half of ten,

so someone else can finish my list, right?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Sarah and I meet this boy at Silk. We call him "Burbs", and ask him a lot of questions. We tell Burbs that we are "Jane" and "Sally", but blow up our own scene by using other names. Next we go with "Dawn" and "Babs". This set of names kind of sticks. We're also sisters, both 25, and have different parents. Next time we'll coordinate stories a little bit better.
2. I think S left her phone number on Chris's bathroom wall.
3. Glow in the dark sunglasses are the best investment I've ever made maybe.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4. S and I were in a booth and saw a couple making out outside! (a closer look?) It's Cory!!!!
5. Dance offs.

1 comment:

pinchefresco said...

Was I involved in a dance-off? I don't remember.