I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Saturday, October 27, 2007

TEN FUNNY TEXTS FROM TWO NIGHTS AGO

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. SUE TO ME:
"Quest like crazy, right?"

2. CHRIS D TO ME:
"just finished grading (BONG RIP) h h h h also Im now going to say socratic so that it sounds like CROTCH"

3. CHRIS D TO ME:
"ew yikes meeting eric for quicky (beer) at ten at white dog"

4. (after I asked her about the bus) SUE TO ME:
"I think i see it. maybe. or a truck."

5. SUE TO ME:
"People on this bus are rad. how the heal scary, steal yr soul, voodoo sort of way."

6. SUE TO ME:
"sorry abt a lot of mys-spellingz, and see you in, like, 5."

7. ME TO SUE:
"It is so funny when I leave you guys to find Eric and accidentally at the same bar run into Brian Chessington. Funnier when he happens to be winning a chess match."

8. ME TO BEN AND CHRIS D:
"They are playing Cake at this bar."

9. About ten or eleven completely disgusting "your mom" texts back and forth with me and Ben. I was impressed and horrified when I woke up and read them.

10. DAN K, THIS MORNING:
"today the lady at thriftway just told the guy in front of me she quit smoking by focusing her attention on her hobby of collecting coca-cola memorabilia."

No comments: