I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Monday, October 1, 2007

I don't know if I can put a bike together,

but I like the part about encasing it in foam:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


"Bicycles
Bicycles will be accepted as checked baggage for a charge of $80.00 per direction, if over 62 inches/157 cm in total dimensions (total dimensions are length + width + height). One item of bicycle equipment is defined as one non-motorized touring or racing bicycle with a single seat.

Bicycles should be prepared for transportation by the passenger. Bicycle must be placed in a card board or hard cased bike container. Bicycles not enclosed will still be accepted, however, the handlebars must be fixed sideways and pedals removed, or bicycle handlebars and pedals must be encased in plastic or foam or similar material for transport. A release form will also need to be signed by the passenger."

1 comment:

pinchefresco said...

I think I'm skipping this option.