I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

when I say "S", I mean her, not me.

1. My art history teacher making super weird comments/jokes about her mid-life crisis that she's going through - and no one laughs. It's a little sad, a little funny. (Bonus: last week she pulled up her google schedule, to look at what we'd be talking about this month. Prominently displayed were the days her child support payments were due. Again, a little sad/a little funny.)

2. That boy from my class goes to Rustica ever week after school. Just like us.

3. 5 different phones ringing (and people rushing out of the classroom to answer them?!) during a one hour period. For real, this isn't 1997.

4. S telling Ryan that my text "I want someone to eat cheese with. 945. Bourse." meant that I wanted to go to the movies and that they should bring cheese. Wrong.

5. Always going to the movies for free. (Thanks FXF, you're the best. Seriously.)

6. S and C betting whether those two girls were lesbians (half right, half wrong.)

7. A inadvertently told S that she looks like a truck.

8. S saying we couldn't leave until she saw "Conrad's smiling face one more time".

9. Something funny happened to Nick Cage last night too (I told you I love the Coppola family):
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Cage called a security guard at his gated community around 1:30 a.m. Monday after he saw a man wandering inside his home and wearing one of the actor's jackets, police Lt. Craig Fox said.

Cage was upstairs with his wife and son, and reported seeing the man standing at the door of a bathroom.

"He was standing there naked — except for the leather jacket," Fox said." (Thanks Superficial & Fox news).

10. Remembering that living in South Philly means 5 people will come over at midnight on a weekday, just to watch tv, because they all live within a couple blocks.

No comments: