I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

where's my fucking ipod and my black shoes

things i love coming home to
1. the junk drive that has my paper for tues. and review material for a test saved on it missing.
2. my tv on the living room floor?
3. an entire box of pizza on the kitchen floor with matt and three cockroach friends inside
4. every towel in the house in a ball on the floor in front of the toilet?
5. the cat ate some weed and jumped on my head. seriously.

things written that i don't remember
1.chris "friday is a feeling"
2. s: is this strong, i've had seven glasses of wine, haven't eaten and have to drive.
a: yes
s: good.
3. i love her because she's like an angel

the movies i've watched in the past three days
1. my kid could paint that
2. snatch
3. a mighty wind
4. camp
5. mona lisa smile
6. a good year
7. saved
8. lion king

No comments: