I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Monday, October 22, 2007

I could have seen so many movies for $35.

Here's some things that are new:

I've temporarily abandoned being overdressed for things, and instead have been wearing an assortment of dirty jeans, pajamas and slippers. I'll get over it soon I hope.

Weekend was like this:
Thursday, Silk, a little messy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, Making Time, $7 drinks.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, Jo's birthday (fun), MSTRCRFT @ Transit (a bust. Not just a bust, a super-duper expensive bust. $15?!).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, JUSTICE (a show, which was way less dance party than I hoped. And $20? Oops.),
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(a lot of people took photos like this)
then Silk (too full for my scene last night, sorry I was out so fast).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Those pictures probably don't all correspond to the right nights. Sorry.)


Here, a couple things that were funny:

At MT, some sort of Conrad I/Conrad II dance off?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We use glowsticks now to find each other. Some of us gave our glowsticks away, making it harder to find each other. Upset Genna who yells, "DON'T MAKE THE NEON A LIE!"

Bleach, bleach, dye, bleach, dye, dye, dye. Chemical burns on the neck. Getting better everyday, NBD.

A to M: "I think a lot of people, including Conrad, have the misconception that Sue and Conrad make out all the time."

A told me that you hae to clean out some dogs' (like pugs, like Rushmore specifically) so they don't get MOLD between their wrinkles. Gross.

Pinanta filled with lots of funny stuff for Jo's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO.

Okay that's all for this weekend I think. Possible supplements to follow.

No comments: