I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TEXT-SAVER, HALLOWE'EN EDITION.

More to come tomorrow, but here's everything that's going on tonight.



1. If you wanted, you could go to Baltimore for that Dan Deacon thing. I wish, but I think I want to stay in Philly so I don't have to sleep on somebody's floor. SHIT! That makes me so OLD!

2. Or you could stay in Philly. Everything fun is happening in NoLibs until late, when the party train moves down south.

SPOOOOOOKKKKYYYYY:

7pm:

Remember Bethany Brooks from Houghton? She has a bluegrass band now called--hell yeah--Wissahickon Chicken Shack. I'm really excited about the videos on their myspace. It finally feels like autumn outside--don't banjos and hard cider sound like the perfect way to kick off the evening?
(At the Fire, 4th and Girard.)

8pm:


It seems everyone has the same idea this year: "Top Model" with the ANTM crew of your choice--in costumes. Maybe I'll dress as that horse bitch Ebony this year. Thank Christ she spoke up last week, right?

9pm:


Assuming we skip "Gossip Girl" -- and really, maybe we shouldn't, because everything will still be there an hour later: House parties in Northern Liberties--they're everywhere. Plus North 3rd has a party, and of course the legendary party at the Standard Tap -- the costumes there have to be seen to be believed. People work on them all year. Anyway, if you're hungry, I'll get you free pizza next door.

PARTY O'CLOCK:


Yes please...hey, I just noticed the free drinks from 9-10...maybe if we do "Gossip Girl," we should keep running over and taking shots at commercials, right? RACE YA!

Here's a Liquid Liquid track so you know what you're in for:
Liquid Liquid - "Cavern"

AFTER:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The RUBA, or...

...Nyssa's in South Philly. I guess it all depends on where we want to end up.

All right, I haven't been out partying all week...let's do this right.

Happy Hallowe'en. Oh, and don't forget to be safe.

No comments: