I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Saturday, October 27, 2007

reinvention of electricity

(Like I told Chris, IT'S A HALLOWEEN MIRACLE! BEULAH HAS THE WORLD WIDE TODAY!)

Last night wasn't exploding with FT, so here's a partial:

1. outgoing text to Marilyn: "ok. Lost my outfit. oops."
2. RA fell alseep on the couch, sitting up with his legs crossed. Woke up at 6am to find his legs rendered totally useless.
3. Sarah decided to run home (from 6th St) in the morning. In her costume. "Look! It's Ben Franklin! Running!"
4. A purse full of glowing glowsticks.
5. MLB thinks he can sleep over whenever he wants now or something. Has learned to manipulate his little cat thumbs, and opened my door.
6. LOST: earring, eyelashes.
7. The Best Laid Saturday Plans: getting up, having breakfast and immediately hitting the Riverview. Staying there until dark. $7.50 well spent.

(Imagine pictures too, okay? It's just not happening for me today. See some Halloween here.)

No comments: