I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Monday, October 22, 2007

ciao! lots of kisses! professional player!

Sometimes Amanda meets creepy Italian men and gives them my contact information instead of hers. As a joke. They send me emails like this:


Ciao Bellisssima!

How was your trip back home? Hope not too boring 9hours in the train...
I'm ready to go to play the tournament today hoping to do good as on tuesday.
Meeting you has been something special to me, was long time i didn't meet a girl so beautiful and interesting as you,your wonderful eyes are on my mind... i really would love to keep in touch with you!
about me you know just a bit...the professional player part :)...
today i can tell you my birthday is july 5th and i'm a pretty good cook ;)
i send you pics looking forward to read from you
lots of kisses, Pier



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: