I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

rock paper scissors sue

"one two three jump!" sue said every time we approached the corner with a puddle of water she wanted to jump over while walking, holding onto my collar and sharing an umbrella.
"i don't want to jump sue"
"i know im sorry..its ok...i wont do it again, two three jump!"

sue apparently likes the def.

from any room in the house or outside ryan and i could hear sue.

$5 bet to talk everything sexy instead of drunk.

walking home sue told me (literally) every thirty seconds that my outfit was so good. she kept looking back up from the ground and thinking i was actually ben franklin.

sue lost her keys. again. but really, they were in her wallet.

while making me look for her keys sue admitted to being so drunk that she should stay home instead of party number two. once we got to party 2 she decided to go with conrad to party's 3,4 and 5 ?
i told sue she was too drunk to go out and she said "if conrad doesn't come get me it's not like im going to find another ride but if he does i will go out."
"because you want to makeout with someone?" i asked.
"please are you kidding me...if i wanted to make out i could just make out with someone here. we all know it. i could make out if i wanted to. i just kind of want to go to another party."

1 comment:

Bangs said...

Sounds like I'm competing with MLB right now for the title.