I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Saturday, September 29, 2007

"WHICH PARTY DO YOU YOU WANT TO GO TO?" "I WANT TO GO TO EVERY PARTY IN THE WHOLE WORLD."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Sausage party pre-game. Conrad was really annoyed about it. Every two seconds, he was all, "Let's go where there are girls."

2. SMOKE MACHINE? WHAT???

3. Roger. Samir. Danielle. So many funny people were there.

4. Sarah and I make out every single time we see each other.

5. That girl using her cell phone to try to find an abandoned pack of cigarettes someone told her they'd seen...I told her she could have as many of mine as she wanted, and she kept saying, "Yeah, but I'll feel really proud of myself if I find my own," and then finally started taking them from me.

6. When people tell me that yes, they have drugs, but they don't really do anything except dry your nose out the next morning, I need to not say, "That's OK, I want one!"

7. That was the first party I have ever attended where I left our beers out in plain sight and no one stole any of them. I was leaving them there for people to take, and no one would take them.

8. Lauren: "Oh, I'm so glad you're here! I have to make you a drink...[pause while she looks at the large table full of empty liquor bottles]...oh, I think I drank everything."

9. "Happy birthday!"
"Thanks!"
"Wait, is it really your birthday?"

10. A cab ride from ANIS!!! I love that dude!

4 comments:

christophresh said...

And Conrad was getting very specific about what KIND of girls he wanted.
But I distracted him with SMARTTTALK.

pinchefresco said...

I like that you read my blog.

And I like that you have figured out how to distract Conrad.

Bangs said...

Who's Anis?

pinchefresco said...

He is my favorite Arab who used to work at Rustica.