I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TEXT-SAVER, 9/26-9/30.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is really when we need to be saving money for Spain...which probably means we'll go out every night this weekend and blow our entire life savings. Oh, and this weekend starts on Wednesday.

WEDNESDAY = "ANTM" and "Gossip Girl" parties all over. I like the idea that we all have our separate ANTM/GG posses -- The Champagne Sisters, the Pizza Brigade -- and then we meet up afterwards to kick off an early weekend. This is a pattern I could get into.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, afterwards, it's Diplo, Switch and Blaqstarr at the Starlight Ballroom. If we haul ass from "Gossip Girl," we'll probably get there about halfway through Switch's set. There are still tickets available at Relapse. Come get drunk with us.

M.I.A. (feat. Battles & Akon) - Boyz (Diplo's Hi Powered Boyz Get Down Remix)

Diplo - PItchfork Mix August 2007

THURSDAY - I have to miss New Wave Thursday on the projector so I can go see the Dirty Projectors. It's always weird to run into pictures of your old roommate on a million music blogs:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Dirty Projectors - No More

At Johnny Brenda's.

Then, of course, it's large gold accessories and tight clothes at our favorite booth.

FRIDAY - Last time we [Click.]ed, I was in photos that got me in trouble, my sister learned about the secret sisterhood of urban female nightlifers, and Hey-dawg walked into a stranger's house and tried to lock his bike up in the backyard.

Should be fun.

Or, at Johnny Brenda's, this:

Yo Majesty - Club Action (Chris Bagraiders Sailing to Baltimore Edit)

...or Josh's party.

SATURDAY - BIRTHDAY:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SUNDAY: Secret West Philly brunch, then work. Later, Let's drink 40's of OE and watch "National Geographic" till we pass out.

2 comments:

Bangs said...

I thought the last click was the rave. Maybe I'm getting my chronology all wrong, but wasn't it two Clicks ago where Christopher "broke" and entered?

pinchefresco said...

You are more party-archives-responsible than I am.