I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Friday, September 28, 2007

1-K-BRZ

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Ben has a name for his car now: PGBG's. (i.e., it's where you Pre-Game with Ben Gallman)

2. Lisa got so flustered and frisky watching her husband play the drums.

3. Conrad likes to come to the show, drink one of your beers, and leave without ever going in.

4. Eric's friends flew in from Belgium, and all they want is some mac and cheese from Delilah's at Reading Terminal, because Oprah told them it's her favorite.

5. You know you've made it when 21-year-old bartenders just do not stop trying to get into your pants, week after week.

6. Bloodbath running around outside afterwards screaming, " A MILLION BEERS!!! A MILLION BEERS!!!

7. Warehouse Travis is my new scene friend. T, I'm totally proud of how you're putting yourself out there. We have so much partying to do.

8. Everyone in the whole world was at RUBA. These girls were taking money to benefit an after-school program, and if you donated, you were allowed to play musical chairs. Only after everyone gave her money and the game was about to start, the old guy behind the bar came out and took all of the chairs back to the tables because he thought they would get damaged.

9. Bangs: I asked Chris if he heard you yelling outside of his window the night before, and he said he didn't hear you and he really wished that he had.

10. I got a text at like three in the morning from Sarah: "Is Sue alive?" So I called her and said, "I think she stayed home and is in bed." Sarah said something like, "Oh, I've been so worried about her all night, and I never thought to check her bedroom because she always goes out." Then we talked about Disney movies, waiting tables, and boys for about twenty minutes. Sarah, I'm glad you don't do texts, because I always love talking to you on the phone.

Telephone - TTC

9 comments:

Bangs said...

I can't believe I stayed in and watched "Happiness" with boys. Sounds like I missed out for real. What's on the agenda tonight? I think I'm recovered.

Bangs said...

And, thanks for the Office spoiler.

pinchefresco said...

Oops! What was I thinking? I'm taking down the spoiler.

pinchefresco said...

Never mind--you're such a good co-editor.

Bangs said...

I don't know what that means. But okay.

pinchefresco said...

The spoiler disappeared - I thought you did it. Weird!

sarah said...

i was only worried for her because i didnt want a baby in the house and i thought she was whoring it up around town.

Bangs said...

Is that to say "there's no room in the house for a baby"?

pinchefresco said...

You know what? It's January 2K8, and I just noticed that in this post, I called Trevor "Travis." Oops.