I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I have a camera phone, I keep it in my pocket.

1. Marilyn is a party train conductor.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


2. That guy with the Sgt. Pepper jacket who stumbled upon the party, realized he was our waiter at Silk, and told M he was "GETTING COCAINE!".
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(here, some bikes)

3. I got the dirtiest legs on the roof.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


4. Philthy at 607. Conrad calls for a truce.

5. Foursquare with the neighborhood. Rematch on Sunday morning with the same little kids, their dad, older brothers. They talk about "that guy with the glasses" (Conrad) who took the game really seriously. Then we got ditched for Xbox.

6. There were three people asleep in the living room when we went to after party at Beulah. I made Andy D get off the couch and go sleep in my room while we played PCTP. Then, when we wanted to go to bed at 6, I made him wake up and get out of my bed and go sleep on the couch.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


7. Lauren straigt up dragged Keegan from the party and down the street.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


8. Met "Karl Marx" at Beulah. Alex put him in a taxi to send him home, and apparently the cabbie didn't know where "16th and Reed" was, so the taxi just waited on Beulah for 5 minutes while the driver called the dispatcher to get directions. We were all a little worried.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



9. I kind of love Amelia's dog.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


10. Breakfast the next day.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: