I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Saturday, September 22, 2007

ten is easy like Saturday monring.

1. That girl who saw Conrad and said, "I know you. You're the boy who only has one shirt."
2. That boy Luis videotaping everything from the stage. How exciting.
3. A text I sent to myself that just says, "Eric and Sarah take sides in a bet".
4. Danny Platt coming out of the bathroom with two girls.
5. The Dan K shit-texts about Conrad. All 5 of them.
6. Another text I sent to myself that says, "Countingyoo on a rad even after he prop meet x.outl 6t". (Drunk texting myself is way better than drunk texing other people, I'm sure. I'm showing self restraint left and right).
7. I kissed that boy Alan?
8. I gave a lot of fliers for the block party. To a lot of strangers.
9. Someone said, "there's no such thing as no strings attached".
10. (from Marilyn)
M: "S, are you okay to get home tonight? Do you have a ride?"
S: "of course!"
M: "Who's taking you home?"
S: (pointing to various boys at Transit) "Him. or him. or him?" (all nod).

1 comment:

pinchefresco said...

Those are really good. Let's go for twenty tomorrow.