I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

a case of Mondays

two conversations

1. (we were at the movies)
Sarah: "Oh, hey guys. Do you care if I sit here? Are you two on a date?"
Ryan: "Yeah, we are"
Sarah: "Wait - you're not gay?!"
Ryan: "Believe me. I'm just as surprised as you are."


2. (Topic was: "What would I do if Sarah moved out of Beulah")
Sarah: "Well, you should live with Andy. No. You shouldn't. you'll start doing lots of drugs and make weird sex videos. Don't you think so?"
Sue: "No. Not at all."

3 comments:

pinchefresco said...

Yes, you would. That's exactly what you'd do.

sarah said...

this is still funny to me. and i still believe it. i don't know why but i do.

Bangs said...

I also like that we're still talking about this. And everybody seems to think it's true.