I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Countingmee on a rad even after he prop meet x.outl 6t

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. So many people I haven't seen in years all in one room.
2. It's pretty great when we take M out for her birthday and I disappear for the night as soon as we get in the door.
3. M kept coming over to say hi and I kept screaming, "IT'S OK! IT'S OK! HE'S KISSING SOMEBODY TOO!!!" and pushing her away. I am really actually the worst brother.
4. Courvoisier should never, never, ever be drunk as a shot.
5. I may have made out with Sarah. I'm gonna need to check up on that.
6. Two boys blowing each other in the downstairs bathroom! And the whole bathroom just watched them!
7. Three times I heard this conversation:

A: "This DJ is so good, isn't he?"
B: "Yeah."
[pause to listen and dance]
B: "Actually no, not really."
A: "Yeah, I know."

8. Dan's text to me: "We should start calling people by their initials like on 'Gossip Girl.'" Mine to D: "We kind of have been for a while."
9. When I get a little less drunk and start to realize I don't want to be making out with certain boys, I'm apparently really good at introducing them to each other and watching them go home together.
10. I really like cabbies who remind you to check the seat for your cell phone, your wallet, and anything else you might be leaving behind.

No comments: