I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Monday, September 17, 2007

Rough Draft.

Ten from the weekend:

1. Skirts getting caught above the waistline; friends yanking them down for you.
2. I fell out of a chair.
3. Some people are still too good to say hello. Tsk, tsk.
4. All-day movie passes at the Ritz.
5. I went walking in my sleep and almost peed in Sue's hallway. I don't think Sarah would have ever talked to me again.
6. Which is worse: incomprehensible text messages, or a series of eight blank text messages in the span of ten minutes?
7. A good way to lose your sunglasses is to pass them around to everyone while they're trying to dance and force them to wear them for a while.
8. Some people are all of a sudden NOT too good to say hello. Tut, tut.
9. A: You should come to the party tonight after work.
B: What's the party for?
A. Mexican Independence Day.
B: Then why are the Mexicans working?
10. "Party-retired" is meaningless.

Thanks guys. I needed that.

No comments: