I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Sunday, November 4, 2007

you're lucky

three things about today:


1. (Regarding putting on a bra) "I just feel like it's a good idea...you know, as a courtesy."

2. (Regarding prostitution) "Casi? He could touch my boobs for two months rent. I'd even let him kiss them for three." (SN)

3. (Regarding certain accusations) "I don't understand why people think I'm mean to Sue...is it because I say things like 'don't set that drink down. Sue will knock it over because she's a dumb whore'?". Yeah, that's why.

The other super good part of the night was when Steve Miller spent about a million years trying to convince us that Belfast was NOT in Ireland. He's some kind of expert because he looked it up on his phone-thing.

3 comments:

pinchefresco said...

You spend so much time at Rustica these days. I love it. I should pay you!

PithySarcasm said...

Re: wearing a bra. Is the courtesy to people around you or your boobs?

bitteramanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.