I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I <3 DOWNTOWN KIMMY BROWN...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...but I don't really remember her birthday party. I was fine until I had a glass of that punch. It ate holes in my brain.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I remember eating cake because Meg made it, I remember Lauren is the best at making friends at parties, I remember calling Meg "Cockfest" all night (she started it), I remember the 17-pound cat, I remember talking about Holly's blowhole a lot, I remember that I spent most of the night out front...OK, so I remember most of it, and I had a great time. It's the few things I can't remember, even though I keep trying:

1. Sarah, you told me a big secret and then made me promise never to tell anyone. Well, don't worry, because I have absolutely no idea what it was.

2. DKB, you told me a secret too, but I can't for the life of me remember why it was a secret.

3. I talked to Eric for like 10 minutes on the way home. No idea what we talked about.

4. I remember we all watched "Sunny," but I do not remember going to bed. Did somebody carry me or something?

5. Did Conrad show up?

6. Mysterious text to DKB that I found in my phone this morning: "Sorry babe! I didn't know anyone was listening just then. Love you! Happy birthday. Good night." What the hell did I say?

7. Somebody told me they are addicted to this blog, and I told them we should invite them to be a blog author. Who are you? Let me know!

8. I was going on about food in the car on the way home. What did I end up eating?

9. Did I try to go into my new house, or did I dream it?

10. Surprising new budding couples. I like it, but I don't remember seeing it coming.

Weird.

Oh, PS - 7 Eleven now carries a coffee brewed with taurine, ginseng, and extra caffeine. Look out! You might end up wasting your day--like I have been all day--catching up with THIS:

No comments: