I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Friday, November 16, 2007

congratulations,

Mr. AC,
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

you've officially surpased me as the Most Late Night Texter. From the time I told you I wasn't going out last night, 'til I woke up this morning, you sent me ten text messages, asking where I was, telling me where the bar was, your plans for after work(?), what music they were playing, one that just said, "Maybs yes", and more.

Thanks for making me feel better about my "problem",
Bangs

3 comments:

pinchefresco said...

You're right--last night I completely fried my brain and sent an embarrassing amount of texts. BUT- in my defense, several people received texts from me last night long after I had sent them--like, six hours after I sent them. I hate my phone.

Bangs said...

I got some that were sent at 5am?

christophresh said...

yes man you told me about angry mexicans (well potential AMs) at 4:45 in the AM. The non-mexican portion of your text was about when you would be getting off of work in the future.

You wanna go shopping for a slightly less crap phone with me?

AT THE DOLLA STO?

Ha! (BLAMMA)