I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Friday, November 30, 2007

i dont care

yes. chuck e cheese. very funny. thanks conrad.
i hate when people lie about card skills.
when he asked me about spank rock (?) i told him that i didnt know what he was talking about and when he told me the dj was sitting right behind me what did i say conrad? i dont care.
i was still drunk when i went to work today
real drunk.
my coworkers gave hotwaiter my phone number today.
and no matter how tired i am i never want to stop playing cards.

the kolos brothers are having a fight. they need your help! could everyone please vote in a comment whether or not you think lasers can change colours?

3 comments:

r___anderson said...

the color of lasers depends on the wavelength of the light. so yes the color can be changed by using a crystal filter which alters the wavelength.

sarah said...

Yeah, but can ONE laser change color? For instance...start out pink and end up green?

pinchefresco said...

In a parallel universe, anything could happen.

Beulah III may be that parallel universe.