I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

TGE

What?

I'm tired.
a little tired of going out like crazy & everything. I know it's the biggest-most-going-outest night of the year, but geez! For real: even if we were to go out, HOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? There's (like) a million things tonight. Sometimes, A-pants, you just can't "go to every party in the whole wide world".
This being said, it's not like I can't be convinced to go out. Not news. But it's also nice to stay in (with new neighbors?), like last night*.
Why don't you all move to my block? We can spend whole weekends playing asshole, PCTP, or that super expensive Jeopardy game that didn't work at all, then watch Sunny or something all night long.

*Again, "P", sorry I went nil so much. I promise it was kind of a joke (to myself) that first time. Remember when things almost worked out though? In the end?

3 comments:

that pants said...

if people start hanging out at your house more often, the pants family will start hanging out more often. dinner parties, wine, games. just sayin'.

Bangs said...

Okay, yes.

pinchefresco said...

That is the most cryptic, lingo-ish post ever. I like it. Keep up the good work!