I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

MT + CL = TLF

Remember when everyone (except me maybe...I was busy) was excited to meet that boy at Making Time that people thought was neo-Chris or something?

I just read this, on trusty ole' Craigslist:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Dancefloor etiquette
Reply to: pers-454932516@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-20, 8:02PM EDT


I want to thank the sloppy drunk guy in the white-framed sunglasses, backwards white baseball cap, and green plaid short-sleeved shirt dancing on the main floor at Making Time last night who decided to break every rule of dancefloor etiquette and instead of dropping his cigarette butt in front of him and stubbing it out, tossed it over his shoulder behind him.

You probably didn't know this because you were JUST SO BUSY ROCKING THE FUCK OUT, MAN, but your Parliament landed in my cleavage, fell down into my bra and burned the shit out of my tits. Thanks. I always look forward to sustaining second-degree burns when I go out on a Friday night.

You're a fucktard, and I hope your dick falls off.

5 comments:

pinchefresco said...

I was wondering that too, but a) I never saw the non-baseball hat backwards, and b) I don't think the shirt was green plaid.

I suppose the girl could have been right, though. Either way, horrible and hilarious.

Bangs said...

Haha. Okay you're right. It's not that guy. I kind of skimmed after the "white rimmed sunglasses part". We'll leave it up anyway. Because it's funny.

ohsolasa said...

BTW neo chris or bizarro chris is my friend Matt Beck. Matt is rad I'm sure that if he knew that he burnt a titty he would feel bad, buy the girl a drink and then kiss it and make it better.

And yet I don't think it was him...he does not smoke parliments.

pinchefresco said...

Wait that dude's NOT Bizarro Chris? How many of you are there?

I KNEW IT - throw enough flourescent raves in 2007, and the aliens will finally come and infiltrate our nightlife until they have turned us all into pod people slaves to harvest our dying oceans for hydrogen.

pinchefresco said...

BTW Sarah: this picture is proof that C2 does NOT always wear a striped hoodie.