I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Friday, November 30, 2007

the New Slang

Here, some words I guess you should learn about. Just two for now, but if you want to contribute to the vocab lesson, feel free. Maybe we can write a book about it in 2k8 or something.

"Lasers"
a word Conrad's trying to convince me that he's been saying for weeks, but actually only started using it two days ago. He and Andy say it to each other. It means awesome (I think), as in "that's lasers", and is also used as a greeting. I might be wrong.

"Rapey"
we have Lauren to thank for that one. I think it's mostly about Conrad, but then this whole blog is mostly about Conrad, so there you go.

2 comments:

Bangs said...

(from Genna after a trip to 1531)

In response to something Conrad said to me, I said, "Ok, Rapey." He says, "As long as you're in my room I'll be as rapey as a I want."

christophresh said...

whoa that comment of c'rad's went right past 'little rapey' to straight rapey.
but I have a new word. I made it up today, so it still has that new-word smell:
euphemastic.
When you want a euphemism to describe something that is not all that really fantastic.
So you so euphemastic, kay?
As in, "Silk the other night? Oh, it was... euphemastic."