I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Friday, November 16, 2007

Dear WW:

Some things about the internets today:

Philebrity: maybe we should change the email address to "whycan'tiwin@philebrity.com", because I never, ever win.

Lauren: Myspace messages me MOVIE PASSES! You're my favorite CC work friend. (Except Melissa. and Sarah. Shiv.)

Philthy: Really? OMG?! More pictures of Luis, Conrad 4, and Nikki Moose?! WOW! It's almost enough to make me want to stay in.

10 funny: Sorry I'm the only person who likes you.

Superficial: More Britney, less Vickies models. Please?

I could go on and on, but I'm bored with the world wide today.

Love,
Bangs

3 comments:

Bangs said...

Geez. I'm so bad at making links. Sorry. It's whatever, you know where to go.

ohsolasa said...

Re: ihopeiwin

I went to see a show with a friend. I was super broke but decided I HAD to go anyways. I had entered the "ihopeiwin" thing. Worth a shot. Checked my email at about 4, nuttin honey.

Went to the show. $15; gone. Homies $15; gone.

Great show. So much fun.

Get home. Drunkenly checking my internets.

BADA BING, I had won tickets to the show but didn't get emailed until after 5. BULLSHIT, right?

I think its kind of like unicorns. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE, or something.

*I blame this entire thing on free beer at work and pharmicuticals.

YEA!!! WEEKEND!!!!

pinchefresco said...

That has happened to me three times, all with Philebrity.