I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Thursday, April 2, 2009

WISDOM FROM A FOOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

:( :( :( (Me and Conrad, in times that were so much more fun.) :( :( :(

So my good friend Conrad can be a dickass sometimes. But that's why I love him, and he knows it! He's really outdone himself this time, though.

As of yesterday, Conrad's going on a monthlong crusade against fun in his life. After leaving the Christian Church, I never thought I'd be good bros with an ascetic again, but behold the return.

Conrad says that his life is "too awesome" and that

"My solution to these problems is 'No Fun April.' It is what is sounds like. I will be having no fun in the month of April. I will be abstaining from caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, animal products of all variety, orgasms, major chords, first dates, cheering for sports teams that compete near my place of residence, and Saturday morning cartoons. You are free to call me about if you see me partaking in these activities. Some of these abstentions should be particularly painful as I am probably addicted to at least some of those things."


Also, he's going to start being nice and helping people and blah blah blah.

Wow! This sounds like fun to me! Let's all pitch in to abuse our lovably retarded friend. I've already been harassing him in the comments, and you can too! Just go to www.conradisanaprilfool.blogspot.com and let's try to make this as no-fun for him as possible!

I'm inspired to start having MORE fun (to make him jealous--no fun) and blog about it more than he blogs about his thing. Which means, I'm back!

Also, here's the list I posted in his comments today:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TEN FUN THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT

1. Isn't it fun to see CK? And to blog about her?

2. Should I help you out by asking for rides/money/your car/gay sex all the time?

3. Wouldn't the entire enterprise have been jeopardized if you had actually seen/heard a good April Fool's joke?

4. Reading lists is fun. STOP

5. Fully committing yourself to this endeavor and saying "this is no fun" all the time but secretly looking forward to the day when you can brag about your no-fun month is fun in a whole lotta ways, kinda like people who say they're into "masochism" but really, they're having fun doing it, so they're not harming themselves, they're benefitting themselves. All human action is based on selfishness, even so-called acts of sacrifice, right?

Hey wait, philosophy is pretty fun, isn't it?

6. What about attention/being a minor internet celebrity? No fun? Or fun?

7. What about remembering people's blog comments so you can talk about it later? That's all I do in life, because it's mad fun.

8. I think you like complaining. I think it's fun! For you!

9. Love you, Conrad. Wait I hope it wasn't any fun to hear that. Sorry! Oh shit, getting apologies from people is fun too. Dammit! I'm a bad friend :(

10. "Some of them want to be abused." - Some really fun band

Download:
You Make Lovin' Fun (Trailmix Remix) - Fleetwood Mac

A fun song for a funner month than ever before!

Thanks, C-rad!

No comments: