I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Friday, April 3, 2009

MAXIMUM FUN

Instead of writing the paper that's due today, I decided to HAVE MORE FUN and write a blog.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If you're not Conrad and you're allowed to have fun with me this weekend, then this post is for you!!!

Tonight I work till 11, and then I wanna get into trouble with you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'll have a front pocket of raspberry sweet tea flavored vodka and an ass pocket of LET'S PARTY.

Tomorrow night, grab your bike and meet me in my country, the faraway magical world of West Philly:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pi Lam Human Barbeque XXXI with Women, Make a Rising, this band called Cerebral Ballzy, another one called Cunt Fuckula (A+ on these names, younginz) and a bunch of other bands, plus a big fucking surprise that's gonna blow everybody's head off. $12, all you can eat bbq/vegan bbq/keg beer (I hear they bought 12 kegs). DJs afterwards till 4 in the morning.

FUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Download:
"Happy Station" - Fun Fun

1 comment:

s. said...

...vegan bbq?

i'm nervous about most of the things that this party features, but that anxiety might be outweighed by my interest in free vegan bbq...

i live in west now. i might call/text you about this tomorrow.