I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Friday, April 10, 2009

TU FUNNY THINGS

10. Two people at separate times during the day today ran their hands through my hair before introducing themselves.

9. Zolani is totally uninterested in TV unless we're watching "Baby Signing Time" or sports. Or, as we found out tonight, "The Office." He just could not stop laughing. (He's 22 months.)

8. Keep having to talk to one of the three people on earth I don't like. Had to give him free pizza the other night, too.

7. This girl in my Spanish class told me that when I speak Spanish, she "gets chills."

6. Found out that next week, when this kid in my acting class has to "drop trou" for his scene, that beforehand all the guys in the class have to "drop trou" in solidarity with him.

5. Also acting class: we had this exercise where we had to get our partner to do something but only using the words "one, two, three, four, five, six," and "seven." When the professor told everybody to stop, there was still one kid menacing another kid with, "Yeah, that's right, I said THREE!!!"

4. Conrad just will not blog. :(

3. I think I might go Puritan for a while. Wanna stop smoking because I don't get very much out of exercise, and it's soo hard to stop when you're drinking. Maybe next week.

2. I got friend-requested on Myspace by this guy.

1.James will be "inside of" Philly this weekend.

No comments: