I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Monday, April 20, 2009

DEBBEN!!! BAR-BEE-KYOO CHEE-KENNN!!!

1. Sometimes you finish work, hang out getting drunk for a few hours, go to a show for free, run up the block for a drink, get bought free drinks for no reason, bike down to CC for a party, and drink a lot more...all because you thought you didn't have to work until 5pm the next day, so you could avoid any potential hangover action by just staying in bed for a while. Then the other manager at your restaurant calls at 2am and begs you, BEGS YOU to work in the morning because he's rushing home and some girl just called him to say she was in a cab on the way to his house. So then you spend the next day in agony.

2. Somebody sat in my lap and I got a date out of it.

3. Seth's a grownup.

4. Jackie (Pete M's ex) was at the Bike Stop and knows everyone I know from different weird channels. She knew Brooks from living in the suburbs, Ricky from hair school...it was weird. Lives in the city now. PS- Brooks was there!

5. The El Bar. I don't even know how to begin. So much slurred speech and illegal things everywhere, but it's so goddamn friendly.

6. Pizza for tickets.

7. Everybody knows Bikini Kill songs except me. I'm working on it.

8. Every time I saw an Asian girl this weekend, I thought it was the HPSTRGRFTR and checked for her chest tat. I don't care if it's racist; I want those R5 tickets!!!

9. Sarah's cowboys and Indians essay. It tells the story of my life.

10. Life imitates art as Conrad has begun to blog about me as much as I blog about him. The hunter has become the hunted, the master the student.

If you see Deven, say "BARBECUE CHICKEN!!!" in a Mexican accent. Don't ask questions, just do it.

XOXO

Download:
Bikini Kill - "Outta Me"
Download:
Bikini Kill - "Distinct Complicity"

1 comment:

christophresh said...

"the master has become the student"
yes funny