I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I WANNA BE RAD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I guess I wanna be just like Conrad or something: I'm soooo straight edge this week.

xxTRYINTOQUITSMOKINGxx



View Larger Map

Saturday night I paid $7.25 at Trax Foods for a pack of Marlboro Lights. That was the end of it. I officially can't afford to smoke. I won't even be taking your free ones, because they'll make me want to buy more. Just done, period. This is not really about my health. Maybe someday if they lower the price again, I'll unquit. For now, though, I don't smoke, ever. For this week, that pretty much means no drinking, too, cause that'll make me want to smoke. Maybe I'll have a drink or two this weekend--we'll see. And no, Krawiec, I will not try SNUS to quit cigarettes.

Meh, no big deal.

(PS I was doing some Google Image Searching on pictures of SNUS, and everything that came up was way too gross for this blog. Ugh.)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Miss you already, Joe.

2 comments:

sarah said...

all cigarettes are $2.50 here
fyi

pinchefresco said...

H8 KOREA