I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Warmest House in Fishtown

Thanks for the great housewarming!! What I remember from the night:

10) Dane showed up an hour and half after the "no earlier than" time. But he was still an hour earlier than anyone else!! He asked if I'd rather he come back later. I said, if he didn't care that he was the only one here than he was welcome to stay. I recommend your first party guest be someone you know, but not that well...you get to know each other a lot better.

9) Neighbors: "Why's that guy sitting behind the curtains?
Me: I don't know.

Ben G, why were you sitting behind the curtains?

8) Taking a few pictures at the beginning of the night and then loosing my camera. When I found it at the end of the night, there were a lot of funny (and some inappropriate) pictures. For those of you who had my camera at some point, thanks for showing me what you were up to while I was not in the room!

8) Not being able to find Byron anywhere. Then finding out Josh M. just randomly decided to leave the party to take Byron for a walk. Just because.

6) Ben G rushing outside to ask me if I knew my soap had lavender in it and that men should never wash their hands with lavender.
Ben: "Lavender has been known to cause men to grow boobs."
Me: "Really? I wash my hands everyday with that stuff. How come it doesn't work for women?"
Dane: "Maybe you should try washing something else with it."

5) Matt Beck and Byron sharing a popsicle like two teenagers in love.

4) Two people coming out of my studio adjusting their clothes and looking confused that it is so quiet. Yah....um....everyone left like 5 minutes ago.

3) Insert you own funny memory here...the alcohol is hindering my memory.

2) Sue: "Genna, I found some ravioli in your fridge. I'm gonna suck on it, k?"

1) Sue, Andy and Ben gathering everyone to the street in front of the house, where they serenaded me with the best house warming song I've ever heard. Then they set off fireworks!! It made me smile so big. You could not have warmed my house any better!!!

1 comment:

pinchefresco said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!