I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A HOT TIME IN THE OLD TOWN TONIGHT

SATURDAY:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10. While Marilyn was actually in Italy, we watched "La Dolce Vita." On the projector on the roof. Wine. So good. I think we're going to keep doing this a lot; Conrad has painted a screen on the wall out there, so we have a good setup. You have to be able to fit through our bathroom window, but it is so worth it--and even on a hot, muggy night, there's enough of a breeze out there that you forget the heat. A few stars, above the sounds and the lights of the city, out of view of the neighbors, and this:



Oh, and Nico's in that movie? Who knew?

SUNDAY:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

9. Mad Decent Block Party: the best party in years.

8. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'Nuff said.

7. Other highlights: Diplo in the dunk tank, little kids, Conrad and Agnew's watergun fight, too much neon, neighbors.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
6. Genna's housewarming! That girl is seriously the consummate hostess. So much fresh fruit, good beer, burgers, strawberry daiquiris, OH MY GOD AIR CONDITIONING, a gorgeous patio, and Byron. She has tamed that little mutt, and we spent a lot of time cuddling. Some highlights:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
5. Disappointing fireworks. They sound like real fireworks, but then they just shoot a few sparks and catch on fire.

4. "Oh my God! That guy's from Women."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3. "Hey Sue, you wanna suck down a hamburger?"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2. "WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS FREAKING DANE-HATING???"

1. Ahem:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lauren: Ugh, I can't believe that asshole. He thinks he can just molest me whenever he wants.
Me: Really?
Lauren: Yeah, I mean he just started putting his hand right up my dress.
Me: Jesus! I mean, what happened?
Lauren: Well, he was lying on the floor, so I sat on his face...

No, Lauren. Nope.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And the quotes of the day: first, from Chris D: "Scarlett Johansson's voice sounds like getting your dick sucked."

And the other:
"Shit or get off the blog."

Also, my tolerance level is back. I've been drinking even more than normal and waking up with no hangover. SUMMER!!!

4 comments:

ohsolasa said...

Hmm, that explains a lot.

I guess when I start and end my weekend with Andy it's bound to end in um, sex?

pinchefresco said...

And yet never with me. Okay, NOW tell me life is fair.

PithySarcasm said...

Oh, if my walls could talk....I'd have to move;)

ohsolasa said...

Wait aren't you a geigh?

Hey genna, rethinking giving me a set of keys now, huh?