I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Friday, June 6, 2008

M.Y.A.S.S.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
10. M.I.A.'s show sucked. I think anybody there will vouch for me. That place was like an airplane hangar, and you couldn't hear a goddamn thing. It was worse than the Electric Factory. We left after four songs (I think).

9. OK, let's be honest: maybe we really left because they weren't selling alcohol?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
8. Ugh, don't drink vodka tonics made with Vlad and no juice. And trust me, under absolutely no circumstances should you drink two of them.

7. If you're already feeling self-conscious about how much you're sweating, don't go to dinner at an Indian restaurant with no air conditioning.

6. Remember that German boy I scared off because I kept trying to speak to him in German, which I don't know how to speak? Well apparently, this is something of a habit for me, as I kept catching myself trying to speak to Deborah in slurred French. Of course I don't speak French either, whether slurred or unslurred. She kept saying, "What? What?" and looking vaguely annoyed.


5. Everybody has a "Sunny" sighting story.

4. Girl: Andy!
Me: Oh hey!
Girl: I met you at your house.
Me: Yeah, I remember. How are you?
Girl: Good. Listen, it's OK if you don't remember my name.
Me: (not guessing at all; totally sure) No, I do! Eric, this is Jen.
Girl: Um, right. Hi, Eric. I'm Rachel.

3. Steve's back!

2. Apparently, Siobhan gave me suggestions for funny things to post. Apparently, I was unimpressed. Mostly, I'm just embarrassed that I don't even remember that part.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. I found evidence that mice had been in my bed, so I spent the night on Sue's couch. In the morning, she made me an egg. She can't eat more than an egg yet, but I'm still so proud of her.

No comments: