I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Saturday, February 9, 2008

THAT FELT GOOD

Silk City, M Room, Barbary, Lauren's, Christopher's, home.



10. DJ block of Violent Femmes? Ben wouldn't stop talking about it.

9. At some point last night, I saw every last gay boy in Philadelphia. These people are so easy to love because they are SO FUCKING SMILEY!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
8. Smurf blue drugs.

7. Huy still lives at Silk City.

6. Is there a word for people who go to a DJ night but just hang around outside talking to smokers and never pay to get in? Leave it in the comments.

5. Also, is there a word for that tiny weird cutout in the wall to the left of the door at Silk City where everybody always hides and smokes?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4. So surprised that Marilyn is my sister. Also, said things like, "When you're single, you get DJ gigs out the wazoo."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3. Look, I don't know how many times I've seen Lauren's huge enormous fucking cat now, but JESUS CHRIST IS THAT ONE GIANT HUGE ENORMOUS FUCKING CAT!!!!!!!

2. Girl: "Hi. Can I dance with you?"
Me: "Yeah!"
Girl: "Are you gay?"
ME: "Yeah!"
Girl: "Oh, thank God."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. This kid DANCED! I have multiple witnesses to prove it.

No comments: