I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

YOUSE GUYS'RE ALL INVITED

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When you're in school, you plan ahead:

Oh, what are you doing on Friday night? Shame there's nothing to do...oh wait, I forgot about First Friday, WTWB, Yo Majesty and Amanda Blank at the Barbary, The Teenagers and Dark Horse and the Carousels at Making Time...

So I guess you'll all be hurting on Saturday morning?

Beulah Brunch at noon. Bloody Marys and a European buffet. It's the New Philadelphia, people!

Get used to Advance Warning. This is how I roll until May.

3 comments:

ohsolasa said...

Due to my prime location and surplus of seating I propose pre-festivities at my house on Friday. I'll do the dishes and everything.

pinchefresco said...

I'm so sick of having to work when people are pre-gaming.

marilyn said...

it's about effing time you people did something a little in advance. now i still feel square, but at least i'm not alone...