I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

TEN FUNNY THINGS ABOUT SCHOOL.

IT'S WORKING! I'M GETTING SMARTER!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
10. You can't get drunk the night before. I thought that wouldn't be funny at all, but I'm really enjoying myself: every night while I'm studying, you guys stumble through my door and drunkenly spill me your stories of the evening's antics. Then, if I see you the next day, you tell me an alternate version of the same story but with a lot of missing pieces and mistakes, and it's obvious you don't realize you're repeating yourself. I am completely honest in saying this: I am having so much fun being this person. Please keep it up. I love you all.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
9. Backpacks. Everywhere.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
8. "Were you born in 1989 or 1990?"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
7. I like going to sleep now. It's been years.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
6. Looking forward to MT at the end of the week actually almost means something.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
5. Flying alarm clock.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4. Finding food in a cafeteria brings new meaning to "hunter-gatherer."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3. Loan rebates = a house entirely furnished by IKEA. Come have a glass of wine some evening and see.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2. Understanding shit.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. Before, my dream was to go back to school. Now, it's to have time to blog.

No comments: