I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Monday, January 7, 2008

VII. TEN DUMBEST (OR AWESOMEST?) THINGS WE SAID

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
10. "Oh, I'm so glad you're here! I need to make you a drink...oh, wait. I think I drank everything." - Lauren Sanders

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
9. "A MILLION BEERS!!! A MILLION BEERS!!!" - Bloodbath

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
8. "Help me not make out with Conrad."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
7. "Your sister expects you to be at the Spank Rock show. What, you don't like Spank Rock or something?" - my mom

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
6. "Sue, why'd you dye your hair so good?" - Josh Ballard

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
5. Sarah: "All these boys have biblical names."
Sue: "Jason's not a biblical name."
Sarah: "Yeah. You know, from the story of...Jason and...the Stick."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4. "This is the best part of the night because I love everything that's happening, but it's also the worst part of the night because I won't remember anything that's happening." - Me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3 . "WHY WON'T ANYONE BE MY FRIEND???" - Party Steve before we knew him

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2. Pot-tato Salad.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. "I just want to live in a place where if I want a quiet night in, I'll be able to hear the party in the next room." - Me

No comments: