I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Monday, January 7, 2008

V. TOP TEN TEXTS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10. "People on this bus are rad. how the heal scary, steal yr soul, voodoo sort of way." - Sue to me

9. "today the lady at thriftway just told the guy in front of me she quit smoking by focusing her attention on her hobby of collecting coca-cola memorabilia." - Dan K to me

8. "So that dude who looks like Chris told me he's seen me before. I've never noticed him. I'd better open up my other eye and pay attention!" - Genna to me

7. "just finished grading (BONG RIP) h h h h also Im now going to say socratic so that it sounds like CROTCH" - Chris D to everyone

6. "earnest i love you times eight million. home safe, justt like i said. nothing like sarah. i am good at drinking i love you." - Sarah to her boss

5. "Map now. Leopardy later." - Chelsea to me

4." Why didn't you ducking come good unite you slut". - Sarah to Sue

3. (technically an e-mail, but I'll allow it):

"Ciao Bellisssima!

How was your trip back home? Hope not too boring 9hours in the train...
I'm ready to go to play the tournament today hoping to do good as on tuesday.
Meeting you has been something special to me, was long time i didn't meet a girl so beautiful and interesting as you,your wonderful eyes are on my mind... i really would love to keep in touch with you!
about me you know just a bit...the professional player part :)...
today i can tell you my birthday is july 5th and i'm a pretty good cook ;)
i send you pics looking forward to read from you
lots of kisses, Pier" - Pier to Amanda

2. "Funny things = 9 missed calls from an unsecret admirer, then me turning around and doing the same to an unsecret crush...maybe [X] and I have more in common than I thought. Lesbians love me. & genna and me spending the majority of the night trying to figure out how crad & chris decide who gets to make out with sue & settling on rockpaperscissors. You were missed." - Marilyn to me

1. "Karen and the stick hu sane remind me. T foot wake now. maybe tomorrow body wants your toast" - Sarah to Sue

No comments: