I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Monday, September 22, 2008

NVR N'D

Register Boy was ringing me up this morning for my coffee and freaked out about my shirt:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...because of "The Never Ending Story", obv:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...and called everybody behind the counter over to look at it. One girl got excited about my hair and said, "You look just like Perez Hilton!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY]

THAT CUNT RUINED MY DAY!!!

1 comment:

christophresh said...

in neverending story, is that a young bruce wayne?