I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Thursday, May 22, 2008

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
10. Twice this month I've been to the M Room - it's good to see people from there again. Last night Kenny was working. First he and Eric talked about Wittgenstein for a while because Kenny has a quote from Wittgenstein tattooed on his arm, and then the three of us got into a stooooooooopid argument about whether the word "pale" is an adjective or an adverb in the sentence, "The man became pale." (Adjective, by the way, and it's really really obvious, but try telling Eric.)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
9. The other day, Conrad's bike broke in half. While he was riding it. They gave him a refund and he stole a bike from a drug dealer.


8. I was in a music video. When they post it, I'll post it here.


7. Sue's unwired. She is Philadelphia Citywide Free Wireless. Today, I watched her eat a sweet potato.

6. Conrad brought home a giant vibrating metal tabletop football game from the 50s. You should come hear it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
5. New favorite blog: Christophresh. I might start to bite off him a little and throw some music up here.

4. Kimmy and I almost actually got married by Dan, who's a preacher in the Universal Life Church, but he's not sure whether it would be legal in Pennsylvania...if so, it could have become a problem for us later.

3. NO MORE NIGHTLIFE PHOTOGRAPHERS!!! Or a break, at least. I'll pose with Sue's mouth if they ask me to, though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2. A recent text from Eric while he was at MT:

"Mar is all like they're not really playing. And I'm all, what? How are they possibly not totz stonerz"

(I have no idea what that means; probably, neither does Eric.)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. Last night. Afterparty at Beulah II. Alan and his crew left at 6-ish to go to bed. I've never outlasted him before. Ah, but there can only be one.

No comments: