I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Monday, May 26, 2008

CAR WASH

Hey kittens,

Come to my house for a barbecue today. Let's get memorial!
In the meantime, here's your Memorial Day mix:

GET MEMORIAL
1. Lollipop (Remix) - Lil' Wayne
2. Seconds - Human League
3. Baby (Breakbot Remix) - PNAU
4. Pogo (Shinichi Osawa Remix) - Digitalism
5. Flawless (ATOC Re-Remix) - The Ones
6. Lady - Modjo
7. All Over Your Face (Original Extended Mix) - Cazwell
8. Lupita - Panico
9. Lights Out (Remix) - Santogold
10. Bendable Poseable - Hot Chip
11. O Superman (Booka Shade vs. M.A.N.D.Y. Remix) - Laurie Anderson
12. Hercules Theme - Hercules and Love Affair
13. Hold On - HOLY GHOST!
14. Sunset Beach (CFCF Remix) - The Teenagers
15. I'll Be By Your Side (Rude 66 808 Remix) - Sally Shapiro
16. Star Guitar (f/ Au Revoir Simone) - Shinichi Osawa

& moving on...
Last night's ten funny things:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10. At a house party in NoLibs, two El Caminos lined with tarps, filled with water. People were baby-pooling. Amazing and a dream of mine come true.

9. Sue: "I like that at this party, boys in flip-flops and girl's bathing suits make the cut."

8. Sue, again: "Radiohead does not make dancing songs. This is dumb."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
7. I'm glad I posted that "Bachelorette Party" image the other day, because there really was an Old City bachelorette party last night that made its way to the Barbary. These girls had penis whistles around their necks and everything. This is further evidence for my theory that the human race has evolved to the point where we imagine something, throw it out there on the internet, and it manifests itself IRL in a day or two at the latest.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
6. OMG I love SGT. SASS!!!

5. I don't know, Matt showed me the "secret bathroom" at the Barbary once and told me it was probably OK for me to use it whenever, so I do it sometimes. Last night, the second time I went to go in there, I got yelled at by some dude who was all, "Hey! You can't go there! Get out!" So I did, because I ain't tryin' to cause a scene, but then after a few minutes I realized he didn't work at the Barbary at all; he was just another drunken asshole.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4. Sneaking in champagne is the new sneaking in beer. (I didn't do it, but I'm in love with the people who did.)

3. I promised I wouldn't make out with A. So, I didn't make out with A, because I keep my promises. OK, so I did make out with B, though. Whoops.

2. Now that a group of people consistently greets me with, "HEY GIRL!" I feel completely at home.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1.. Conrad, please please please please please never get rid of that El Camino. I feel like fucking royalty driving around in that thing. I want to just cruise around sometime and show off the fact that I am inside it. Can we do that?

No comments: