I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Sunday, December 23, 2007

BACK FROM THE DEAD...

...and just in time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have the internet again! It's been a dark month without the warm light of the blogosphere to guide me through.

So many funny things have happened, of course.

Tomorrow: a recap of the past week, and a catch-up on the Top Ten Top Ten Lists of 2K7. (Let's get 'em in before the New Year.)

Blog is dead? Please. Virtual kiss my ass.

Foreign revelers- Alaska, Bucks County, Portland,, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, etc.- miss you. Hurry home. We've got CONFETTI BAZOOKAS FOR NEW YEAR'S.

PS - I'm working on both Top 20 songs lists. Almost done--then I found out one of my top 3 favorites was actually from 2K6, so it won't be listed on the sleeve when I hand you your CD. Instead, watch its reincarnation in a lovely "Take Away Concert" from the Blogotheque.

"Roots On Sidewalks" - Inlets

No comments: