I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Adding on...

SL, I wanna add to your list of new slang. Last night I never went to bed cause it's that time of the semester, so today I was all kindsa loopey trying to get through my long day of classes. I found that I kept saying things in my head that didn't make any sense & I couldn't figure out where they came from. They were pretty much all gems, but right now, going on 41 hours without sleep, I can only remember the first one of the day (they say you never forget your first...)

I was in the mezzanine at school toasting my bagel during a break from class when I noticed that our nude model kept staring at me (she was wearing a robe at thisparticular time). If I've been staring at your naked body for the past hour, and there is no chance you are ever gonna see my naked naked body, it's better if we NEVER make eye contact. She was making me really uncomfortable.

I turn to two of my classmates and say, "She is giving me the freaks."

As soon as I said it I was confused. After a minute I realized that I had combined the two different phrases of freaking me out & gving me the creeps. But I also realized immediatley that this turn of phrase is way better!

1 comment:

pinchefresco said...

Not sleeping gives me the freaks. Take a nap, girl!