I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 FUNNY SHOES

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3. You're running to catch the bus; you're not going to make it to your favorite class on time; you didn't get anything to eat; you want to go to bed. A teenaged black girl grabs your arm and says, "You look fly," then goes on her way. You slow down, you take a breath; the rest of the day could be shit and you wouldn't care. The bus shows up; the train's waiting for you when you transfer; you get to class early.

HOLY SHIT Y'ALL I'M FLY!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2. Today in theater class, a kid was improvising, and "his character smacked my character," or, for the uninitiated, he smacked me. My character told his character that I hated his shoes. Just kidding, but he really did smack me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. Temple is making an instant (free) ice skating rink on campus tonight from 7-11. Get at me and let's go.

1 comment:

christophresh said...

I just got 3 pairs of shoes back, because my luggage got home, finally.
I am going to post pictures of them, Andy; will this perhaps be the beginning of our Clothes-blogging Adventure?
Time Will Tell...