I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LOST AND FOUND

Some things from the weekend:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. You lose everything you own, you get the important stuff back two days later. This is Philadelphia.
(PS- Seeing Shayna/Meaghan/Michael/Julia/Panaan/ etc. was amazing.)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2. Wawa now makes "Family Size Macaroni and Cheese." Two of us ate the whole thing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3. Twitter got me blowin' up. I delete my texts four times a day now. The worst part? I'm texting back the whole time. Sometimes when I get out of class, I turn on my phone and it says, "You have 14 New Messages."

(Get at me @pinchefresco)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4. Sometimes somebody loses their phone and it takes a few days for the new Blackberry to arrive, so you spend all day Twittering back and forth, him making return trips to an internet bodega and you on your phone, and he promises to drunk-call you from a payphone later that night, and he DOES it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
5. KFN, three nights in a row. I like the place, but not THAT much.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
6. Boys who make a big deal out of how they don't kiss other boys...sometimes they walk up to you a year later and say, "I finally figured out the boy thing and I want to try it out. Not with you, though, because we're friends. But can I kiss you once?" Duh, sure. The surprising part is that sometimes they're really good at kissing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
7. Party planning party came up with "Cameltoe vs. moose-knuckle" as a euphemism for, you know, the birds and the bees.

8. Speaking of birds and bees, this was amazing:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
9. When you have 21-year-old friends, they're really really good at inviting people to your party. He like doubled the "confirmed" list!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
10. We are making a sky for the party. A real sky. I can't tell you much more about it, but when you come, you will freak out.

2 comments:

Bangs said...

There's a lot of alluding going on. Or I guess I just don't know what a lot of this means (yet), which means we should hang out more. Wii Fit?

pinchefresco said...

How about Wii Sit?